Thursday, February 17, 2011

11 Months!

On Tuesday my little lady turned 11 months!! Wow!! That means in less than a month I will have a one year old. That just seems crazy to me! Everyone tells you how fast it goes by and everyone was right. I have never had time flash before my eyes like this. I try to take in each minute, each second a little more each day. If I have no control on how fast it goes by at least I have control on how I experience it. I love you Harper Lynne!!!!!!!

This month you are-

  • Still in love with your puppy
  • saying hi and bye while waiving your hand. (so cute)
  • loving music, dancing (girl has rhythm!) and the guitar
  • sleeping through the night!
  • being put to bed awake and going down like a champ!!
  • eating pretty much everything! and chewing like a big girl!
  • really trying hard to walk!! You are definitely determined to be a full fledged walker by one!!
  • and being cute as always!
We love you and are so proud of you. You make our lives full and complete!!

cute happy face
so funny


I don't know what this face is but cracks me up


again silly scrunched up face

pretty eyes

thinking

sweet girl

eating strawberries (looks like she has lipstick on)

such pretty eyes and I still can't believe they are blue!


Here is a little video of Harper trying to walk! (I apologize for my shrieking in the background)


1 comment: