Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ding! Ding! Birthday round 2

Last night we had a little dinner and cake at my family's house for Harper's "real" birthday. All day long I felt that I still had my little baby as I bitter sweetly watched the time tick tock away closer to her delivery time 9:52 pm. It felt like new years eve as Nate and I sat in bed with our champagne waiting for the clock to strike (we didn't make it though, new parents=lameness when it comes to staying up). I have to admit that I felt a little scared and sad about the first birthday. All crazy thoughts came to me that time was slipping and I cant control it and I'm going to miss my little baby etc.......but happy to say I woke up this morning and although 9:52 pm came and went she was still my "little baby" and still wanted cuddles and love from her mama as much as she did before I put her to bed. 

pretty girls







so serious!

No comments:

Post a Comment