Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Our Weekend


We had a pretty eventful weekend. Nate was in town and we went to CT to celebrate me and my sisters birthdays. 29 and 30. We are getting old! It was so great to all be together at the Inn, we did miss Hunter very much though, He definitely adds a little something special when hes around! (If you know Hunter you know what I mean) Nate and I had our first real "Oh s#@! what do we do?" moment as parents the other day. In Forever 21 of all places. Nate was watching Harper and she fell and hit the corner of a clothing rack. I heard her screaming across the store and knew it was not good. Her eye immediately just started puffing up. Nate and I where sweating and definitely did not have a plan of what to do in a n event such as this. Do you put all the clothes back and just leave? Do you go to the hospital? Do you call your mom and cry? We did none of the above. Nate simply went and got ice, assessed the situation and then we just continued on our day. It made me sick to my stomach that was for sure but this is kind of stuff is going to happen, right? All in all great weekend!





Do you mind giving us a little click? Just one click and your done! thanks!!


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. Jordan! You handled the situation gracefully. Such capable and loving parents Harper has! Love you all!

    ReplyDelete