Monday, May 14, 2012

18 weeks and it's a.................

BOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Today we found out we are having a little boy!!! I am on cloud nine over here. So so excited!!!!!
This week also brings me to my 18 week mark. So far so good with this pregnancy!!!! Still get overwhelmingly tired but other than that I really cant complain!! I am in my favorite point of pregnancy, from month 4 to 6 I think it is just the best time. I think I feel the best Ive ever felt in my life during these few months!! So I'm really going to soak it up and enjoy every minute. I haven't felt any strong movement but that little boy could not stay still during his ultrasound today!! It was terribly cute but also a little terrifying that this little man is going to be super active, but I look forward to all his little movements for the next 5 months! We surprised my mom, grandmother and Harper with a baby boy balloon and little cake with blue frosting, then after lunch we sang happy birthday to the little boy and Harper blew out the candle. Super sweet, melted my heart!!!

Perfect day! So happy!! 

Little boy we love you and cant wait till October!!!!!

Here is a little video of us singing happy birthday new baby boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment