Sunday, May 27, 2012

Half way there

20 Weeks!!!





Here we are at 20 weeks!! Half way there little guy! So far so good! The biggest challenge now is coming up with a name, boys names are so much harder then girls. I swear I have looked at every name on the planet. I know I'm probably trying to hard and need to relax a bit and it will come to us. I'm driving a certain someone (ahem daddy) a little crazy over it but I think I always drive him a little bit crazy!!!!

In two months we are moving and I am so excited. We went by the other day to look at paint colors and I can not wait to make it our home!! We drive by often and I have told Harper that it is where we are going to live with daddy and the baby so now whenever we drive by she points and says "baby's house" its very cute. Its more downtown but has a little yard with gardens and chickens!! So excited to have fresh eggs. Also two bathrooms, washer, dryer and a DISHWASHER!!! I'm going to be in heaven.

Harper girl is becoming such a big kid. Talking in full on sentences. Its crazy. She asked if dinner was done yet last night. I couldn't believe it! I can not wait for her to be a big sister. I know she is going to be the best.




No comments:

Post a Comment