Friday, January 7, 2011

Firsts

Yesterday we brought Harper sledding for the first time. It only took 3 adults, one three year old, one seven year old, a bike pump and 30 minutes to get the tube blown up. Ha! Not sure exactly what the little Harp thought of it all. She knew she was with her people and they seemed to be having a good time, so I think she decided to just go with the flow. It's so amazing (and often hilarious!) watching this little creature experience things for the first time. I think Aurora enjoyed it the most. Being the big cousin and having the baby on her lap going down the hill. They are definitely going to be besties!




And another big first for us yesterday was Harper finally cut a tooth!!! I was actually starting to become convinced my child didn't have teeth and she was going to gum her meals for the rest of her life. I was actually ok with it, cheap dental bills! ha! It is such a bittersweet moment for me because I am going to miss that sweet little gummy smile! It also means my baby is growing up and although its so fun to watch her grow its also a little sad watching the baby in her slip away. Just going to have to cherish every single itsy bitsy moment!

look at that sweet little gummy grin!!

1 comment: