Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sleep walking

Sweet little pea.


I'm tired. I have been tired for about, oh I would say a year and I don't see any sleep in the near future. I know that being a tired mother sounds like a cliche but wow is it the truth. How do women have more then one child? And a husband and a house and a dog and a job and a and a.....you get it. Jeez!!!!! It is tiring having an infant!!!! When I was around 7 or 8 months pregnant I started complaining about sleep. The peeing, the big belly, the anticipation of wanting to meet this sweet baby I had been carrying around for 9 months!!! But really, REALLY I had no idea what was coming. I love to sleep, I can sleep for 14 hours straight and feel no shame. But now I'm lucky if I sleep three hours straight with out a baby attached to me in bed, 4 hours is like a holiday, in the morning if it's 7am I'm like "Wow I can't believe we slept in!!!!!". Ya it's like that people. And all you Mommy's are like, "Ya we know ha ha jokes on you first time mom, hahahahaha!!!!" Its almost like you want some one else to feel the pain, cause it's so painful you can't even describe it. Rant rant. I love LOVE my child but the constant waking up, little to NO naps is a little bit crazy! Harper I know it's beacuse you love me so and I love you, but sweet sweet child if you could just one night not wake up til the rooster calls (or mommy says so! Ha!) mommy (I mean my sanity) would really REALLY appreciate it!!!! Ok, ranting is done for the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment